QreditCoin Private Limited (“CreditCoin” “us”, “We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. CreditCoin mobile application software, which you can download from our website or the Google Play Store.
2. Any of the services accessed through our website and our App.
Kindly go through the points carefully. By doing so, you would be aware of our practices and views relating to the data you provide us and how do we collect and use it responsibly.
❖ We collect all the data you provide us in the following ways:
● By sending us using email or online bots
● Upon filling out forms on our site or from our official App
● The data you provide us upon registration
● The information you provide us upon subscription
● The data supplied on a search for an App or Service
● The data submitted using our social media, including on our contests, giveaways, promotions, or surveys.
● The data provided when you submit a complaint relating to our services or website.
❖ All the data you provide is secured with us, including: your name, address, gender, date of birth, email addresses, phone number, username, password and other registration information, PAN card, Aadhar number, any financial information such as employer name, monthly salary, bank account number, bank statements, credit card details, login-in credentials of third parties such as social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.), copies of identification documents, biometric information, digital signature keys, personal description and photographs.
❖ On every website visit, or log in on our apps, we collect the following information: technical information, including your email addresses, the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, data about the SIM card used by the device, the type of browser you use, your device operating system, or your device's location and time zone setting.
❖ We also get full access to the information stored on your device, including your contacts, call records, SMS records, installed apps, your browsing history, social media contacts, and your gallery.
❖ We also secure the details of your use of any of our Apps or when you visit our sites, including, but not limited to location data, traffic data, weblogs, and other interaction data.
❖ We may use GPS facility to access your current location. If you want to withdraw your permission at any point, you can by uninstalling our App from your device.
❖ We may gather your information from our limited third-party sources. You have a choice to provide us access to third parties like UIDAI servers for e-KYC and e-Sign services, credit information services, social media websites, your banking, and financial institutions. Your privacy policies govern this information we collect from such third-party sources, accepted with those sources, and with your express permission.
❖ We also acquire unique application numbers, such as the kind of operating system you use, when you install our services containing these unique numbers.
Cookies are files with a modest amount of data used as a unique anonymous identifier. Websites send these data to your browser, and they are stored on your computer's hard drive. Our site uses these cookies to collect information to improve our service and provide our customers with an outstanding experience. You have the choice to either accept or refuse these cookies. If you select to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
● perform background affirmation including performing the KYC due diligence as mandated by the Reserve Bank of India and to make credit checks on the client;
● decide whether or not to grant a loan to the customer, the value of such investment and the terms and conditions relevant to such loan;
● provide adequate services to the customer and support in the event the customer needs additional help; and
● comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
We do not reveal information about known individuals to other parties, but we may provide them an idea for any study. For instance, how many women under the age of forty applies for a loan.
We may reveal some or all of the data we secure from you upon downloading or using our App to credit reference bureaus. We may publish your personal information to any fragment of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● with employees, members, merchants, co-workers, and third parties as may be needed to offer our company's services;
● if we are under a responsibility to disclose or share your data to comply with any legal or administrative obligation or request;
● with other corporate entities and affiliates to help disclose identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; verify your KYC details; recover your credit information/bank account details to counter abuse of our services, provide customer service and support and settle disputes;
● if we sell or buy any company or assets, in which case we may disclose your data to the proposed seller or buyer of such business or assets;
● if a third party takes all our assets;
● to apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to examine potential violations; report insolvents to any credit bureau; or for publishing statistics relating to the use of the App, in which case all data will be aggregated and made anonymous.
Please do not share any passwords or OTP's with anyone. Your passwords are confidential, and no member of our company would call and ask you for them. The transmission of data via the web is not a hundred percent secure; thus, we do not guarantee complete security. By using this App, you acknowledge that the company will have no liability for revealing your information due to failures in the transmission, infrastructure failures by the company or any agent, or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We will use your data to compile statistics relating to our user base or loan portfolio and may publish such information to any third party for such views with anonymity. The company would not use your data for marketing purposes without your consent.
Tenure: 91 days (minimum period of repayment) 180 days (maximum period of repayment).
Interest rate: The Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR), is 18% per annum.
For instance, if you take a loan of ₹5000 and the interest rate is 15% per annum with the tenure of 91 days, after deducting the processing fee, the interest you need to pay is ₹ 5000 * 15% / 365 * 91 = ₹ 187.